Dr. Enil J. Bliesath
Family & Cosmetic Dentist
"I love serving my community and feel very blessed to have a warm, friendly office with such a great staff."
Dr. Enil Bliesath is a San Diego native and was raised in Rancho Penasquitos. She attended Mount Carmel High School, a Poway Unified School, and completed her B.S. in Physiology and Neuroscience at the University of California, San Diego. She continued her education at the esteemed University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California where she received her Doctorate in Dental Surgery.
Dr. Bliesath enjoys traveling, playing classical guitar, and most importantly, spending time with her husband, Joshua and children, Nicholas and Lia.
Dr. Bliesath is a proud member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Hispanic Dental Association
- California Academy of General Dentistry
- San Diego County Dental Society
- Spear Study Club Member for Continued Education
- Invisalign Certified
- Cerec Certified